Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Collections

I am HOOKED on pinterest! You would think that with all my wonderful abilities, I would be stuck on crafts or recipes or beauty (kidding!). But NO. I can't get enough of . . . quotes, signs, and sayings. From inspirational to humor. I repin other people's pins like a mad woman stealing free candy bars. More, more, more! Here are a couple that I stole (read) from other people. The rest are in a treasured collection on my pinterest board. These were off of facebook and I couldn't figure out how to pin them. I know . . . I'll blog them! Doesn't that sound like a crazy woman?



When life gives you
A hundred reasons to cry,
Show life that you have
A thousand reasons to smile.

and . . .

When something goes wrong,
It's more important to decide
Who is going to fix it,
Than who to blame.


No comments:

Post a Comment