Monday, May 3, 2010

Super-Heroes

I was attending a class some time ago. The teacher directed the question to each of us to be answered one by one. I listened as people remembered the Teen-age Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superman, Spiderman, etc. When it got to be my turn, my mind had already taken a "left". I was paying attention, but I didn't go the TV/movie route. Instead, perfect thoughts rushed to my mind and I found myself saying, " I have been so impressed by the good young men that our daughters have chosen to marry. These are my Super Heroes."
As time has gone on, 2 more Super Heroes have been added to our family, in the form of beautiful young girls. I feel so blessed that our children have found partners that can see eternity through them and with them. You just can't get more Super than that!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I feel so lucky to be part of your more than Super family! Seriously, I could not have been luckier to have Gregg and to have the whole Clawson clan!

    ReplyDelete