Sunday, November 1, 2015

October to November

"October is my favorite color".  I do love it, so.  And it's sad to pack up my friendly witches for another year . . . and the little orange lights around the front window and door . . . and the sweet recollection of laughter and imagination from beautiful grandchildren in Halloween costumes some let me sew in early September.  It's a calm season.  I do a lot of feeling the windows, because they turn cool and it makes me smile.  The doors and windows stay open most of the day.  October naturally turns into November, and as much as I long to keep it here, there is no turning back.  The good thing is, I'm really not afraid of November, it's just new.  And I also know that by the end of November, I will have thought and said at least a hundred times, "November is so overlooked,"  (especially when I think of Carianne, and those  little Crandell girls due soon).  So bring on the blessings! There is not a minute to spare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment