Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear Help Line

Dear Help Line

This is the phantom green photographer again.
I am embarrassed to say that the photos I took on my last fun filled visit to play with my grand children are still on my camera.  I'll be honest here, I originally focused my inquiry to my eldest daughter, who has been very patient with me.  When she was here last (April) she wrote up yet another  "never fail" check list to get the job done; but here I am again . . . stuck.  Part of my problem is that I can't intelligently describe my request.  Would this be downloading? uploading? side loading? transloading?

Here is the checklist:

From camera to computer -------
Click Computer
Turn ON camera (you'll be proud of me for figuring out that one by myself.  It only took me 34 min.)
Double click Canon power shot
    "           "   Removable storage
    "           "   DCIM

Now that I'm this far, and since I don't understand the terminology, I can't describe my problem, except to say that I just want to be able to put the photos in my 2014 file to be labeled - before it gets to be 2015!
If you have any idea what I'm talking about, would you please reply from your primer book on "Backwards Computer Grandmothers"?  .

Thank you, overloadingly!




No comments:

Post a Comment