Monday, April 9, 2012

Life

Yesterday was Easter. It was a beautiful day. The weeks leading up to Easter are always filled with gratitude and humility. I know that my Redeemer lives. He died for us, and then rose again to exemplify
eternal life.

Jeff and Vita entered into the hospital tonight at 7 PM. They had a "reservation" to be induced. Little "Henry" is a week overdue, so inducing was the plan. Vita has been so careful and wears pregnancy beautifully. It's so sweet to see the two of them, hand in hand, as they dream of their future family together. Just plain sweet. When we realize what this little spirit might be going through in heaven today, to prepare for earth tomorrow . . .sweet.
Life.

Carianne celebrated her 30th birthday today. Tonight the Crandell and the Clawson / Buehner families were treated to a delicious meal that she generously shared with us. She served us! I felt loved as I saw the tiny details that went into her efforts. I am so thankful for her, her light, and life.

Brenden is in Bellingham for his Grandpa's funeral today. Surrounded by family love and support, he was able to stop and ponder his Grandfather's great legacy of love and life. I am grateful for those wonderful memories that help shape his
life.

Blessings of life.

My cup runneth o'er.

No comments:

Post a Comment