Monday, April 5, 2010

What are you doing for Easter?

I almost cried at the start of conference on Saturday. Hearing the music and seeing the temple made me realize how completely thirsty I was for the abundance of knowledge I was about to receive. Isn't that funny? I didn't even know how in love I am with conference. . . To tears!

I had a piano Mom ask me what our plans were for Easter. Was I doing a family dinner? It caught me off-guard. No, our family dinner is held on the Fast Sundays. We join together with my brothers and their families ("the cousins") routinely on those Sundays. I pictured myself on this Easter Sunday, and I knew that what I would be doing, compared to what she would be doing would be totally different. I would be soaking in General conference for 2 days. At our house or at my parents home in Gilbert. An Easter feast? Yes! I think this week when I see her, I won't be caught as far off guard. I might be ready to tell her about my Easter.

He Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment